Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009

Chaos Tele-DaD

As Claudio just posted his Chaos Tele-DaD decklist, I choosed to post my version here:

3x Cyber Valley
2x Krebons
2x Dimensional Alchemist
2x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Destiny Hero - Malicious
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude
1x Cyber Dragon
1x D. D. Warrior Lady
1x Elemental Hero Stratos
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1x Destiny Hero - Plasma
1x Dark Armed Dragon

3x Destiny Draw
2x Allure of Darkness
2x Gold Sarcophagus
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Emergency Teleport
1x Machine Duplication
1x Scapegoat
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mind Control

2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Mirror Force
1x Return from the Different Dimension

As you can see, instead of playing with Thunder Dragon and lots of discard effects, my deck focuses on big draw actions with Cyber Valley. My advantage of course is that I draw my combos a lot faster, therefor, I have some problems in handling large opposing field presence. Everything else is the same as In Claudio's version: Quality monsters, a lot of special summons and OTK potential.
As Claudio alreaedy said, you can easily side into SD or Oppression. I played 3 Winged Kuribohs and 3 Threatning Roars in my sidedeck. Reason? Just imagine the face of a Lightsworn player that loses just because his JD blowed up a Winged Kuriboh:

(greetings to Patrick
Keackerey)
Unpricable!
Some more reasons for Kuriboh:
- Unaffected by Decree
- Your opponet can't abuse it Brain Control like he could do with Cyber Valley
- Your oppoent can't avoid it's effect by destoying with effects like he could do when Cyber Valley is on the field

I think it depends a lot on your own playstyle which version you should use. If you like more speed,you should use my version, but if you more like to control the game, you should play Claudios version.

See you later ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen