Montag, 12. Oktober 2009

Welcome to my blog

Who am I?

My name is Lukas Prinz. I'm from Germany, 22 years old, and am currently preparing for my A-Level-Exams in April and May next year. My blog will show you my expiences with the Trading Card Game Yu-Gi-Oh!. It's a card game from Japan that started in Europe 2003.

Records?


2008:
- Top 32 Fortune Tour Bremen (German Couverage)

2009:
- Top 8 Nintendo Gamer Box Duisburg (German Couverage)
- Top 16 6. Great XBox 360 Tournament Gießen

- Winner 10. Great Tournament Gießen (Final Standings)
- Top 16 Gameland Battle Vol. 4 Wunstorf
2010:
- Top 16 12. Great Tournament Gießen (Final Standings)
- Top 8 14. Great Tournament Gießen
2011:
- Top 8 HDK
- Top 8 Great Tournament Challenge Dreieich January
- Top 8 Spielkram Challenge January
- Top 4 19. Great Tournament Gießen
- Top 16 Darklord Tournament Cologne
- Top 8 YCS Paris
- Top 8 Card Wars Bochum
2012:
- Top 16 New Year Tournament Dülmen
- Top 4 State Open Championship Hamburg
- Top 8 Regional Hamburg

- Top 32 YCS Tacoma
2013: 
- Top 16 HDK

What do I want to reach with my blog?

I want to share my hobby with other people who are interessted in the game. I will post decklists, tournament reports and other things.

Why Mystic Tomato?

After thinking about changing the name I decided to keep it. Why?
Main reason: Mystic Tomato was the first card I saw when thinking about the blogs name.
Second Reason: Back in 2004, when I always ran Exodia decks, Mystic Tomato was my favourite card, especialy because of the picture xD

Thanks for reading my first post ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen